From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| This contains information about functionality available starting at SMS version 13.2.
The content may not apply to other versions.
The command brings up the "SRH-2D Solution Plots" dialog. which allows the user to select from a list of solution plots which include:
- Monitor point water level -vs- time (1 for each monitor point in the simulation )
- Monitor point ground level -vs- time (1 for each monitor point in the simulation - not meaningful unless the simulation includes sediment transport)
- Monitor line flux vs time (1 for each monitor line in the simulation)
- Net Q -vs- time (percentage of flow entering the simulation that leaves the simulation at a given time)
- -100% means all the flow that entered the simulation at this time stayed in the simulation
- 0% means the same amount of flow exited during this time step as entered
- >0% means more flow left the simulation than entered it.
- Mass loss -vs- time
- Average Mass loss -vs- time
The dialog also allows the user to specify the time range of the plot to be viewed. The possible range will be 0 to the length (time in hours) of the simutaion.
When a user selects a plot from the list (in a list widget on the left of the dialot), the selected plot appears in a window on the right side of the dialog.
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|