SMS:SRH-2D Menu 13.0
The SRH-2D menu becomes available when the SRH-2D model has been created and is active. In SMS 12.0 and above, this menu is found by right-clicking on the SRH-2D simulation. From the SRH-2D menu, the specifics of the overall model are entered and the model is initiated. The SRH-2D menu includes the following commands:
- Model Control...
- This command will bring up the SHR-2D Model Control dialog.
- Model Check...
- This command will cause SMS to perform a check for invalid settings that could prevent SRH-2D from running properly. If errors are found, they will be reported in the Model Check dialog with information on how to correct them.
- Export SRH-2D
- Tells SMS that it is time to write out the files that SRH-2D needs to run. Note that the project must be saved before the files may be exported. The user will not see anything happen, but SMS uses the input information from the model control, the boundary conditions, and the materials data to create the files in preparation for SRH-2D to work.
- Launch SRH-2D
- When the model is ready and has been exported, it may be launched. Launching SRH-2D initiates the powerful, robust hydraulic model. Upon successful completion of the launch, the analysis is complete and results are ready to be read and displayed by SMS.
- Save, Export, and Launch SRH-2D
- This is a combination of the previous steps put together into one.
The SRH-2D simulation right-click menu also has general simulation commands.
The following commands are no longer available in current versions of SMS.
- Assign Monitor Points Coverage
- Brings up the Select the Monitor Point Coverage dialog.
SMS Menu Bars
|Standard Menus:||File • Edit • Display • Window • Help|
|Module Menus:||2D Mesh • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|Model Menus:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • FESWMS • Generic Model • GenCade • PTM • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • STWAVE • TUFLOW|
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|