AHGW:MODFLOW Analyst Toolbar
The MODFLOW Analyst Toolbar in ArcGIS is accessed by selecting Customize | Toolbars | MODFLOW Analyst Toolbar. As with other toolbars, it can be docked at the top of the ArcGIS window or used as a floating toolbar (see example images below). This toolbar contains a set of tools and menu commands for working with the MODFLOW Data Model. The toolbar appears as follows:
The following buttons and drop-down menus are available on the toolbar.
- MODFLOW Analyst drop-down – Gives the following options:
- Import MODFLOW Model – Brings up the Import MODFLOW Model dialog
- K – Allows MODFLOW query filtering based on layer (K). Use the up and down arrows to switch layers.
- SPID – Allows MODFLOW query filtering based on stress period ID (SPID). Use the up and down arrows to select an SPID.
- Time – Allows MODFLOW query filtering based on time (TimeID). Select the TimeID from the drop-down.
- Time Information – Displays time information based on the selected filter(s).
- Help drop-down – The following options are available:
- Open Help – Opens the Arc Hydro Groundwater wiki.
- Open Online Help – Opens the Arc Hydro Groundwater wiki.
- About... – Opens the Arc Hydro Groundwater Toolkit dialog, giving contact information for Aquaveo and version information for the Arc Hydro Groundwater Toolkit.
- Register – Opens the Register AHGW dialog for the version being used.