GMS:Converting 2D Grids
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|2D Grid Module|
|Creating and Editing 2D Grids|
|Converting 2D Grids|
|2D Grid Display Options|
|2D Grid Tool Palette|
|2D Grid Commands|
- Grid → 2D Scatter Points
- Creates a new scatter point set using the nodes or cells of the 2D grid. A copy is made of each of the datasets associated with the grid and the datasets are associated with the new scatter point set. A prompt will ask to name the new scatter set.
- Grid → TIN
- Creates a new TIN from the selected 2D grid. Two triangles are created from each cell in the grid. The TIN Properties dialog will appear before the conversion is completed allowing the new TIN to be named, assigned a material, and the TIN data can be reviewed.
- Grid → 2D Mesh
- Creates a new 2D finite element mesh from the 2D grid. A four node quadrilateral element is created from each cell in the grid. A prompt will ask whether to create the mesh using the cell center (centroids) or using the cell corners.
- Grid → Ugrid
- Creates a new unstructured grid using the 2D grid. The new Ugrid will use the dimension of the 2D Grid.
- Contours → Arcs
- Creates a new feature coverage containing arcs derived from the linear contours on the 2D grid. The command only works if linear contours are being displayed.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|