From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Help menu is one of the standard menus and is available in all of the modules. The commands in the Help menu are to assist in using GMS.
The commands in this menu are:
- GMS Help
- Launches the GMS Help file or brings up the XMS wiki depending which the user has specified in the Preferences dialog.
- Learn GMS
- Will open up the GMS Learning Center at http://www.aquaveo.com/software/gms-learning. This command requires an internet connection.
- Register GMS
- Brings up the Register window. Here the user can see which components have been registered and make changes to the registration. See the article Registering GMS for more information.
- Brings up the About GMS dialog that contains information about the software version and build date. It also includes copyright information and information for contacting technical support.
- Check for Updates
- Searches for updates to the current version. This command requires an internet connection to function. If updates are found, the user will be given the option to install the latest version.
- Report A Bug
- Allows reporting issues with SMS. Activating this command will bring up the Report Bug dialog. See the article Report A Bug for more information.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|