While the toolbars are automatically updated when switching between modules, the tools available on various palettes can still be made available regardless of the active module. This can be done by selecting a toolbar from Display | Toolbars. When this is done, a floating toolbar appears that can be moved or docked. Furthermore, the shape and orientation of these floating toolbars can be adjusted by dragging the handles (sides or corners of the toolbar) when double-headed arrows appear.
Examples of toolbars include:
- Module Palette – Used to switch between modules.
- Macros – Frequently used commands such as Save, Open, and Frame.
- Units Toolbar – Displays the planimetric and elevation units.
- Digitize Toolbar – Used to create TIN vertices with known elevations.
- Static Tool Palette – Has a list of tools available in every module.
- Dynamic Tool Palette – Contains tools that vary with the active module.
- Drawing Tools – Contains tools for creating annotations.
- Get Data Tools – Used to get data from the model or from online sources.
WMS – Watershed Modeling System
|Modules:||Terrain Data • Drainage • Map • Hydrologic Modeling • River • GIS • 2D Grid • 2D Scatter|
|Models:||CE-QUAL-W2 • GSSHA • HEC-1 • HEC-HMS • HEC-RAS • HSPF • MODRAT • NSS • OC Hydrograph • OC Rational • Rational • River Tools • Storm Drain • SMPDBK • SWMM • TR-20 • TR-55|
|Toolbars:||Modules • Macros • Units • Digitize • Static Tools • Dynamic Tools • Drawing • Get Data Tools|