SMS:FESWMS Attributes Dialog
| This contains information about features no longer in use for the current release of SMS.
The content may not apply to current versions.
The FESWMS map coverage allows attributes to be set for arcs and points.
FESWMS Arc Attributes Dialog
The FESWMS Feature Arc Attributes dialog is used to set the attributes for feature arcs. Attributes that can be specified for each feature arc include:
- None – Leaves the arc type as unassigned.
- Boundary Conditions – Options button opens the FESWMS Nodestring Boundary Conditions dialog.
- Continuity Check/Flux –
FESWMS Point Attributes Dialog
The FESWMS Feature Point/Node Attributes dialog is used to set the attributes for a feature point / refine point represented by a feature point in a 2D mesh model coverage. Attributes that can be specified for each feature point / refine point include:
Attribute Type Frame
- Boundary Conditions – Options button opens the FESWMS Nodal Boundary Conditions dialog.
- FESWMS BC Nodes – FESWMS allows specifying boundary conditions on a nodal basis although it is generally preferable to use boundary conditions on nodestrings. Please refer to the FESWMS manual for information on the nodal boundary condition options.
- Refine point (checked = on)
SMS – Surface-water Modeling System
|Modules:||1D Grid • Cartesian Grid • Curvilinear Grid • GIS • Map • Mesh • Particle • Quadtree • Raster • Scatter|
|General Models:||FVCOM • Generic • PTM • TUFLOW FV|
|Coastal Models:||ADCIRC • BOUSS-2D • CGWAVE • CMS-Flow • CMS-Wave • GenCade • STWAVE • WAM|
|Riverine/Estuarine Models:||ADH • FESWMS • HEC-RAS • HYDRO AS-2D • RMA2 • RMA4 • SRH-2D • Steering • TUFLOW|
|Aquaveo • SMS Tutorials • SMS Workflows|