WMS:Project Explorer Contents for River Module
The Project Explorer contents for the river module include hydraulic schematics, cross sections, reaches, links, and nodes. Cross sections and reaches are used with HEC-RAS and SMPBDK models. Links and nodes are used in SWMM models.
Right-clicking on a hydraulic schematic gives several options. The available options change depending on the type of model being used. For example, right-clicking on a SWMM schematic brings up the following menu:
- Display Options: Brings up the Display Options dialog.
- Import XPX File:
- Export XPX File:
- Run xpswmm:
- Import EPA SWMM File:
- Export EPA SWMM File:
- Run EPA SWMM:
- Assign Ground Elevations:
- Link Outlet to Nodes:
- Delete: Removes the hydraulic schematic from the project.
- Rename: Lets the name of the hydraulic schematic be changed in the Project Explorer.
- Map→1D Schematic:
- Zoom To Schematic:
- Edit Parameters: Brings up the Edit HEC-1 Parameters dialog.
- Rename: Lets the name of the selected object to be changed in the Project Explorer.
- Delete: Removes the selected object from the project.
- Zoom to Object: Will resize the Graphics Window for a better view of the selected object.
If making a change to the map data (arcs) used to generate the hydraulic schematic, just re-generate the schematic from the by right-clicking on the hydraulic schematic and selecting the Map→1D Schematic menu item.
WMS – Watershed Modeling System
|Modules:||Terrain Data • Drainage • Map • Hydrologic Modeling • River • GIS • 2D Grid • 2D Scatter|
|Models:||CE-QUAL-W2 • GSSHA • HEC-1 • HEC-HMS • HEC-RAS • HSPF • MODRAT • NSS • OC Hydrograph • OC Rational • Rational • River Tools • Storm Drain • SMPDBK • SWMM • TR-20 • TR-55|
|Toolbars:||Modules • Macros • Units • Digitize • Static Tools • Dynamic Tools • Drawing • Get Data Tools|