GMS:MF6 HFB Package
From XMS Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS,
The Horizontal Flow Barrier (HFB) Package dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the HFB package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- Comments – Turn on to make the Comments section visible.
- Options – Turn on to make the Options section visible.
- Periods – Turn on to make the Periods section visible. This section is on by default.
- Comments section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- Options section – Temporal options and settings:
- PRINT_INPUT – Print input to listing file. Turn on to write the list of flow barrier information to the listing file immediately after it is read.
- Periods section – Contains the following:
- Period drop-down – Use the Increment Up and Down buttons to select the desired period.
- Define Period – If no period is defined, click to make the spreadsheet editable.
- Delete Period – Click to delete the existing period.
- Add Rows – Click to bring up the Add Stresses dialog.
- Delete Rows – Click to bring up a dialog with three options:
- Delete from All Periods – Click to delete matching stresses from all periods.
- Delete from Just This Period – Click to delete matching stresses from just this period.
- Plot All Periods – Click to bring up the XY Series Editor dialog. Requires that a cell be selected in the table.
- Open Time Series – Click to bring up the
- Filter on Selected Cells – Click to turn on filtering on the selected cells.
- Table – Contains the following:
- LAY1 – Identifier for the first layer.
- CELL2D1 – Enter the cell ID that is being applied to the first layer.
- LAY2 – Identifier for the second layer.
- CELL2D2 – Enter the cell ID that is being applied to the second layer.
- HYDCHR – The hydraulic characteristic of the horizontal-flow barrier. When this variable is negative, it is multiplied by the conductance of two cells.
Add Stresses Dialog
- Table – Table Options differ according to each package. See chart below.
- Number of rows to add – Use the Increment Up and Down buttons to select the desired number of rows to add.
- Add to section – Radio buttons with the following options:
- All defined periods – Select to add the rows to all defined periods.
- Only this period – Select to add the rows to only this period.
|Package||Add Stresses Dialog Table Options|
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|