GMS:MF6 Zone File
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS
The ZONE FILE dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the ZONE FILE package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Comments – Turn on to make the Comments section visible.
- GridData – Turn on to make the GridData section visible. This section is on by default.
- Comments section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- GridData section – Contains one tab (IZONE):
- Layered – Provides an array for each layer of the grid.
- If "Constant" is selected from the drop-down, enter a decimal value in the Constant field to be applied to all cells in the top model layer.
- If "Array" is selected from the drop-down, a user-editable array appears below the drop-down. Enter a decimal Factor value to the right of the drop-down. The individual elements of the array are multiplied by the factor value after they are read.
- Dataset to Array... – Click to open the Select Dataset dialog. Select the desired database(s) in this dialog.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|