GMS:MF6 STO Package
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS,
The Storage (STO) Package dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the STO package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- COMMENTS – Turn on to make the COMMENTS section visible.
- OPTIONS – Turn on to make the OPTIONS section visible.
- GRIDDATA – Turn on to make the GRIDDATA section visible. This section is on by default.
- COMMENTS section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- OPTIONS section – Contains the following:
- SAVE_FLOWS – Save flows to budget file. Turn on to write cell-by-cell flow terms to the file specified with "BUDGET SAVE FILE" in Output Control.
- STORAGECOEFFICIENT – Indicates that the SS array is read as storage coefficient and not as specific storage.
- GRIDDATA section – Contains a number of tabs, including:
- ICONVERT – Helps specify whether or not a cell is convertible for the storage calculation.
- SS – Represents specific storage.
- SY – Represents the specific field.
- Layered – Turn on if there is more than one affected layer. Select the desired layer from the drop-down in order to edit the array (if "ARRAY" is selected from the drop-down).
- Drop-down and Constant/Factor – The drop-down in the GRIDDATA section has two options. The option selected will change the nature of the textbox to its right.
- If "CONSTANT" is selected from the drop-down, enter a decimal value in the Constant field to be applied to all cells in the layer(s).
- If "ARRAY" is selected from the drop-down, a user-editable array appears in the table below the drop-down. Enter an integer Factor value to the right of the drop-down. The individual elements of the array are multiplied by the factor value after they are read.
- Table – Can allow for the manual input of values for the STO Package if "ARRAY" is selected from the drop-down. Otherwise, it is grayed out.
- Dataset to Array... – Click to open the Select Dataset dialog. Select the desired database(s) in this dialog.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|