GMS:MF6 BUY Package
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS,
The Buoyancy (BUY) Package dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the BUY package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- COMMENTS – Turn on to make the COMMENTS section visible.
- OPTIONS – Turn on to make the OPTIONS section visible.
- PACKAGEDATA – Turn on to make the PACAKGEDATA section visible. This section is on by default.
- COMMENTS section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- OPTIONS section – Temporal options and settings:
- HHFORMULATION_RHS – Using variable-density hydraulic head formulation on the right-hand, this prevents adding asymmetric terms to the flow matrix.
- DENSEREF – This allows a fluid reference density to be specified in the equation of state. If not active to be specified, this value is set to 1000.
- DENSITY FILEOUT – This allows the density to be saved to a binary output file that is specified.
- PACKAGEDATA section – This deals with the PACKAGEDATA block. It is a spreadsheet section which contains the following:
- Add Rows... – This button brings up a Rows to Add dialog, where a number can be specified in the numeric updown to the right of Number of rows to add at bottom. This will help populate the spreadsheet.
- IRHOSPEC – This column represents the IRHOSPEC integer values, which define the species numbers for the PACKAGEDATA on each line. These must be greater than zero and less than or equal to the separately defined NRHOSPECIES value. The program will terminate with an error if an NRHOSPECIES species doesn't have information specified, or if its information is specified more than once.
- DRHODC – This column represents the DRHODC values, which define the slopes of the density-concentration lines used in the density equation of state.
- CRHOREF – This column represents the CRHOREF values, which define the reference concentration values used in the density equation of state.
- MODELNAME – This column represents the MODELNAME values, which names the GWT models that will be used to simulate species in the density equation of state. This will only work if the simulation includes a GWT model that corresponds to the name.
- AUXSPECIESNAME – This column represents the AUXSPECIESNAME values, which names GWF stress package auxiliary variables that will be used to calculate a density value. The Buoyancy Package can use these simulated concentration values to calculate density values for lakes, streams, multi-aquifer wells, and unsaturated zone flow cells.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|