GMS:MF6 OC Package
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS,
The Output Control (OC) Package dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the OC package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- Comments – Turn on to make the Comments section visible.
- Options – Turn on to make the Options section visible.
- Periods – Turn on to make the Periods section visible. This section is on by default.
- Comments section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- Options section contains the following:
- BUDGET_FILEOUT: – Allows the specification of a file to which desired flow terms will be written.
- HEAD_FILEOUT: – Output file to write head information.
- HEAD_PRINT_FORMAT: – When turned on, allows you to specify the format to print to the listing file. Options include:
- "GENERAL" – Prints in the general format to the listing file
- "EXPONENTIAL" – Prints in exponential format to the listing file.
- "FIXED" – Prints in a fixed format to the listing file.
- "SCIENTIFIC" – Prints in a scientific format to the listing file.
- COLUMNS – The number of columns for writing data.
- WIDTH – The width used to write each number
- DIGITS – The number of digits used for writing each number.
- Periods section – Contains the following:
- Add Rows – Click to bring up the Rows to Add dialog where the number of rows to add to the bottom can be specified.
- Preset output – Allows choosing which time periods you wish to output information. Options include:
- "At every time step" – Output information at every time step.
- "At last time step of each stress period" – Output information at the last time step of each stress period.
- "User specified" – Allows user to choose the output settings manually which are entered into a given table.
- Table – Contains the following options:
- PERIOD – Indicates for which PERIOD the information will be saved.
- PRINT/SAVE – Indicates which stress period the information will be printed or saved on.
- RTYPE – This is the type of information (BUDGET/HEAD) to save or print.
- OCSETTING – Indicates which steps the data will be saved for.
- FREQUENCY/STEPS – Indicates which time step frequency or STEPS for which information will be saved.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|