GMS:MF6 HFB Package
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS,
The Horizontal Flow Barrier (HFB) Package dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the HFB package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- Comments – Turn on to make the Comments section visible.
- Options – Turn on to make the Options section visible.
- Periods – Turn on to make the Periods section visible. This section is on by default.
- Comments section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- Options section – Temporal options and settings:
- PRINT_INPUT – Print input to listing file. Turn on to write the list of flow barrier information to the listing file immediately after it is read.
- Periods section – Contains the following:
- Period drop-down – Use the Increment Up and Down buttons to select the desired period.
- Define Period – If no period is defined, click to make the spreadsheet editable.
- Delete Period – Click to delete the existing period.
- Add Rows – Click to bring up the Add Stresses dialog.
- Delete Rows – Click to bring up a dialog with three options:
- Delete from All Periods – Click to delete matching stresses from all periods.
- Delete from Just This Period – Click to delete matching stresses from just this period.
- Plot All Periods – Click to bring up the XY Series Editor dialog. Requires that a cell be selected in the table.
- Open Time Series – Click to bring up the
- Filter on Selected Cells – Click to turn on filtering on the selected cells.
- Table – Contains the following:
- LAY1 – Identifier for the first layer.
- CELL2D1 – Enter the cell ID that is being applied to the first layer.
- LAY2 – Identifier for the second layer.
- CELL2D2 – Enter the cell ID that is being applied to the second layer.
- HYDCHR – The hydraulic characteristic of the horizontal-flow barrier. When this variable is negative, it is multiplied by the conductance of two cells.
Add Stresses Dialog
The Add Stresses dialog is accessed by clicking Add Rows in the Periods section of several MODFLOW 6 package dialogs. It contains the following sections and options:
- Table – Table Options differ according to each package. See chart below.
- Number of rows to add – Use the Increment Up and Down buttons to select the desired number of rows to add.
- Add to section – Radio buttons with the following options:
- All defined periods – Select to add the rows to all defined periods.
- Only this period – Select to add the rows to only this period.
|Package||Add Stresses Dialog Table Options|
|GMS – Groundwater Modeling System|
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|