GMS:MF6 GNC Package
From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
Cell Properties Dialog
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
BUY, CHD, CSUB, |
DRN, EVT, GHB,
LAK, MAW, MVR,
SFR, STO, UZF,
ADV, CNC, DSP|
FMI, IC, IST, LKT,
MDT, MST, MVT,
MWT, OBS, SFT,
DIS, DISU, DISV, |
IMS, OC, TDIS,
The Ghost Node Connection (GNC) Package dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the GNC package under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- Comments – Turn on to make the Comments section visible.
- Options – Turn on to make the Options section visible.
- GNCData – Turn on to make the GNCData section visible. This section is on by default.
- Comments section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- Options section – Temporal options and settings:
- Print input to listing file (PRINT_INPUT) – If turned on, indicates that the list of GNC information will be written to the listing file after it is read.
- Print flows to listing file (PRINT_FLOWS) – If turned on, indicates that a list of GNC flow rates will be printed to the listing file.
- Apply ghost node correction explicitly (EXPLICIT) – Indicates that the ghost node correction is applied and the correction terms are added to the right-hand side of the matrix.
- GNCData – Area where data specific to GNC and the Ghost Nodes can be reviewed.
- Note: The GNC Package is currently not fully supported in GMS.
|GMS – Groundwater Modeling System|
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|