From XMS WikiJump to navigationJump to search
| This contains information about functionality available starting at GMS version 10.5.
The content may not apply to other versions.
| MODFLOW 6 is currently in Beta release for GMS
Some features and capabilities of MODFLOW 6 are still in development for GMS.
|Models & Tools|
|Flow:||GNC, HFB, NPF|
CHD, DIS, DRN, EVT|
GHB, IC, IMS, LAK,
MAW, MVR, OBS, OC,
RCH,RIV, SFR, STO,
TDIS, UZF, WEL
The Groundwater Flow (GWF) Model Name File dialog is accessed by double-clicking on the GWF_Model under a MODFLOW 6 simulation in the Project Explorer. It contains the following sections and options:
- Sections list – A list of sections that can be turned on or off:
- Comments – Turn on to make the Comments section visible.
- Options – Turn on to make the Options section visible.
- Packages – Turn on to make the Packages section visible.
- Comments section – Enter general alphanumeric comments. Comments entered here get written at the top of the file, preceded by a '#' symbol.
- Options section – Temporal options and settings:
- Output listing file (LIST) – When turned on, indicates which file is in the output listing file.
- Print all model package input to listing file (PRINT_INPUT) – Turn on to write the list of information to the listing file immediately after it is read.
- Save model package flows to budget file (SAVE_FLOWS) – Turn on to write flow terms to the file specified with "BUDGET FILEOUT" in Output Control.
- Activate Newton-Raphson formulation for groundwater flow (NEWTON) – When turned on, this selection allows the utilization of the Newton-Raphson formulation as opposed to the standard used in most previous MODFLOW versions.
- Under-relax computed heads that are below cell bottom elevations (UNDER_RELAXATION) – When turned on, it helps define the nonlinear under-relaxation schemes used.
- Packages – Allows the indication of specific file and project details for the model package.
- ftype – Represents the file type.
- fname – Represents the file name.
- pname – Represents the package's name and cannot be altered in this dialog.
GMS – Groundwater Modeling System
|Modules:||2D Grid • 2D Mesh • 2D Scatter Point • 3D Grid • 3D Mesh • 3D Scatter Point • Boreholes • GIS • Map • Solid • TINs • UGrids|
|Models:||FEFLOW • FEMWATER • MODAEM • MODFLOW • MODPATH • mod-PATH3DU • MT3DMS • MT3D-USGS • PEST • PHT3D • RT3D • SEAM3D • SEAWAT • SEEP2D • T-PROGS • ZONEBUDGET|
Retrieved from "https://www.xmswiki.com/index.php?title=GMS:GWF_Model&oldid=148084"